Saturday, January 29, 2011

summer fun











I'm usually one to shy away from all things summer. I'm not a huge fan of the heat, or the half naked girls that seem to pop up out of nowhere. But this year I'm slightly whimsical for a bit of sun & swimming as I've found myself slightly cooped up inside because of bubi. Apparentely it's not good for a new bubi to be in the sun at all before 6 months so I've tended to stay indoors. Gareth has been off work as he's in between jobs at the moment so I used this as a good excuse to finally get down to the beach & have a swim with the sisters. This inspired a bit of sunning under the umbrella with bubi later that day, I think she enjoyed some wind on her face & some new sights & sounds to investigate. Can't wait for next summer when we can take her swimming, but for now I'm content with this








No comments:

Post a Comment