Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Park Life

Living across the road from a park was definitely a bonus when we moved into this house. Now that Izzy is getting to the age where she's starting to enjoy playtime more & more we've been taking her over there alot. Especially when she's a bit grumpy before bed, it tends to calm her down doing something different. I'm hoping she's going to be a real outdoors kid. I know I'll probably curse the park when she can get up to the window, point & yell "PARK PARK" all day long. But for now, it's become one of our favorite things to do. Yesterday we just hung out under the trees & played in the grass before walking into town to pick up Gareth.




I made these shoes!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Click Click!

4 comments:

  1. A visitor from Seattle, Washington viewed Living the Simple Life....i wonder who that could be tehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, how lucky are you guys?? I would love to live right next to a park. We're not too far of a walk, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome are those shoes? I wish I had the patience and skill to make things! Lovely photos...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete