Sunday, May 29, 2011

Steppin Out Saturday

It was really Wednesday this week, Saturday; well I never actually stepped out. Now that winter is settling in I'm attempting to enjoy days at home as there will be a few of them coming up over the next few months.
Wednesday night I went out to dinner with some old school friends that I haven't seen since high school finished. It was pretty hilarious catching up with everyone & gossiping about everyone else. I've been out of the loop for a while, living in Auckland and all so it was a lot of fun. It was the first night out alone I've had since before Isobel was born. It felt so weird to be out without my two wing-menbaby. It made me realise how much I've changed since having a baby. Unintentionally of course, but nights out drinking don't really get me excited as much these days. That said, it was an enjoyable night out & I had an awesome dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment