Saturday, February 19, 2011

mum & bub style

I was inspired by Jess over at TART to take these shots of bubs & I. She's been doing a Mama/Baby style for a few days now & it seems like a good way of making an effort everyday. I've been feeling pretty good lately, surprisingly I feel better about myself now that I'm a Mum. I thought it would be the other way around.
And check it out, I'm wearing the shoes!

Top: Just Jeans
Jeans: Just Jeans
Shoes: Brought in a shopping trip in Australia
Dress: A gift from my Auntie Rhonda for Xmas
























I apologise for the photo effects, I've been experimenting lately & probably went a little over board today.

As always, two clicks for us!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment