Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bowing out



I've decided to give Top Baby Blogs the ole heave ho. To be honest, I haven't even checked where we're at in months & I'm not really gaining any new followers or seeing any of the "blogging community spirit" that everyone talks about. This is partly due to the fact that I don't have the time that is obviously needed to go out there & comment on other peoples blogs in an attempt to "meet" people. I enjoy those blogs that I do read daily & have come to terms with the fact that my blog is never going to be "successful." I'm returning to the original reason why I started this blog in the first place: a way to document Isobel's life so that one day she might look back on it & be able to laugh at all the little things she got up to.
I let myself get a bit carried away with making this blog grow & recently I sat back & asked myself why I was doing that. I couldn't come up with one good reason. Is it because it makes me feel productive? Well, I do enough in my day bringing up an adorable little girl, running my household & spending time with my man. And the spare time I do have I'd rather be sewing & crafting & doing things for myself.
I'll still be blogging & for those of you that do read this blog I'm really grateful & glad that someone enjoys my musings.
Now back to life.



No comments:

Post a Comment