Sunday, February 26, 2012

The weekend

I started back at work this weekend. It's just for the weekend, I'll still be home with little girl during the week & she gets to spend the whole weekend with Daddy!
I decided I would like to have a bit of a break from the household/childcare duties & we thought it'd be better for Gareth as well as he's studying all week. This way he gets a bit of a peaceful weekend & is refreshed for study the next week. It went pretty well, Isobel cried alot when I left on Saturday but soon perked up, loved spending time with Dad & went down for all her naps.
Work went well, a bit weird after a year & a half...I still have it in me to rush around making hundreds of coffees so I'm happy about that.

Gareth is responsible for both these shots, I love both of them...it makes me feel as though I was there.

55/366
"wash basket reading"

56/366
"pegs"


No comments:

Post a Comment