Thursday, March 1, 2012

Parking it up (day 57/366)

I'm feeling pretty ripped off with the summer this year. I feel like I've been waiting all summer for summer & now it's starting to get cold already. But I've come to terms with this (kinda) & am going to embrace the colder weather, the jackets, snuggly babies in woollen jackets & a million cups of tea a day. I'm looking forward to finding a snug jumpsuit for Isobel so we can still bike on the sunny days in winter. I feel like I haven't done nearly enough biking & really want to utilise it as much as possible in the winter.
Monday, it was still a little warm but really windy so we hit up the park that is across the road from ours which we don't use nearly enough. There was a lot of see saws & general running around silliness.











No comments:

Post a Comment