Monday, February 14, 2011

tying up loose ends

Wahoo! I finally finished these paintings for Izzy's room yesterday. I'm a sucker for starting numerous projects & struggling to finish them so I'm trying to nip that bad habit in the butt at the moment. I'm pretty happy with them as I haven't really painted properly for a year or so. People keep asking if she'll be afraid of them but I'm thinking if I expose her to this kind of stuff at an early age & don't promote that they're "scary monsters" as such that she may not even realise they're supposed to be frightening. Kids learn by association, it's a bit like Santa (I'm still on the fence as to whether we'll pretend he's real or not). I've got my first Coffee group here in about 20 minutes, about 5 mums with lil ones are all going to be taking over my lounge, should be funny. I'll post some photos up tommorow.



This kid is getting too cool for me!

 And if you have a few seconds, can you vote for us by clicking the box below, cheers!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing painting, Hanna! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice paintings babe. I need to get into the habit of finishing projects off as well. advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a baby, quit your job & then you'll have all the time in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you painted these? SO GOOD! i'm always jealous of good artists, my husband can sit down and paint all night and i get frustrated after two minutes. you are seriously talented!

    ReplyDelete