Saturday, July 30, 2011

New hair cut & a new perspective

I had some much needed time out today & went & got a hair cut & colour for the first time in over a year. My mum & sis babysat babycakes while I got pampered. LOVE the new hair, felt so nice to have soft, straightened hair for once. I know tomorrow it'll be back to it's ratty, curly old self but for today I at least felt like a rock star.


I woke up today with a pretty bad cold (hence the red eye), realised that was probably why things seemed so much worse these last few days. It also made me realise that I may need to get out a bit more & expose bubs to the world. I think she's a kid that needs stimulation & social contact so next week I'm going to find a few classes like mainly music & maybe a coffee group & see how we go.

The best thing about being away from Isobel was coming home & having her reach out for me immediately...I love that little girl more than life itself.

Oh & she learn't how to wave "tata" today & has randomly started pointing at everyone & everything. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment